The Natural Physique Federation, has continued to experience growth in an industry that as a whole has experienced a steady decline in membership and contest entries for the 5th straight year - now rapidly approaching 50% of what it was in 2014 (2 years prior to the formation of the NPF).
Here are some highlights of accomplishment for the NPF from 2019:
• A growth in Average Entries per Event (AEE) of 46% over 2018 - a 3rd consecutive year of growth
• A growth in PRO entries of just shy of 55% compared to 2018 - a 3rd consecutive year of growth
• Our anchor show, NPF Battle of Ohio, which started it all in 2016 (1st year under another banner), saw a growth in entries of 29% over the previous year.
• NPF Sandows - our year end championships - was blessed with a growth of 31% compared to our first year for this contest in 2018.
Setting aggressive yet attainable Key Performance Measures each year has been paramount to our continued success. We couldn't do it without the athletes, spectators, coaches, and behind the scenes supporters.
Jamie and I, on behalf of our incredibly hard working staff look forward to serving you again soon!
NPF President and Director of Events
IF YOU EXPERIENCE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE USE THIS DIRECT LINK: https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-5375149/
IF YOU EXPERIENCE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE USE THIS DIRECT LINK: https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-5413099/
The NATURAL PHYSIQUE FEDERATION - The FUN League!
We put on the BEST shows in the biz!
Often imitated, never duplicated! We not only go out of our way to put on the best shows, we go to great lengths to stage them in the most unique and fun places! Welcome to the most complete drug free organization ever developed, the Natural Physique Federation. We've only been around since late 2016, but we were designed from the ground up with a full dedication to facilitating a complete career for you, the naturalcompetitor/athlete. We strive to provide you a platform that builds your brand, gains you followers and supporters, and puts you in the path for sponsorship and career opportunities - all while not having to turn to harmful, irreversible side-effect causing drugs.
LATEST BREAKING NEWS!
3/1/2020 - NPF PRO Big Payouts Once again apply to 2020 PRO shows
Thanks to generous sponsors, contributors and supporters of the NPF, a much needed giving back to the athletes is possible and effective immediately. Starting with the May 30/31, 2020 Battle of Ohio and PRO Mr & Ms Natural Ohio, GUARANTEED payouts for PRO's are as follows:
FIRST PLACE - 2000.00
SECOND PLACE - 1200.00
THIRD PLACE - 800.00
12/17/19 - *AMATEURS NOW ELIGIBLE FOR CASH PAYOUTS!*
Any athletes who finish in the top 3 of an amateur open class at NPF sanctioned contests will be immediately qualified to enter the equivalent pro class, therefore competing for a payout at that same contest.
• Said amateur athletes would be required to pay to enter the pro class at the given pro entry fee - but would NOT be required to purchase any additional memberships.
• First place finisher in an open amateur class is still eligible to earn an NPF PRO card.
• Furthermore, a third, or second place finisher, or a first place finisher who isn’t awarded a pro card (due to class size not meeting minimum requirements AND not awarded on judges merit), at ANY and ALL amateur PRO/AM designated qualifier(s), is eligible to pre-register to compete in both amateur and pro classes at an NPF PRO/AM for given calendar year. An athlete may choose to do this as they may still be seeking to win a pro card, but also want to exercise their right to compete for cash. Once the pro card is earned, that athlete is then only eligible to compete in pro classes, and is no longer eligible to compete in amateur classes.
• This new NPF policy has no effect on our current PRO athletes. As we have since our inception, the NPF continues its policy of "once a pro always a pro." Therefore, there is no need to requalify for pro status, even after a long term layoff.
11/20/19 - *NEW CATEGORIES FOR 2020 UNVEILED AT NPF SANDOWS SHOW*
If you were not in attendance at the 2019 NPF Sandows you missed a sneak peak at the details of the TWO NEW divisions that are being added to 2020 NPF shows. If you missed it, weep not! Here they are:
NEW 2020 Divisions: Men's Power Body, Women's Power Body, and Fitness Model.
The Power Body classes, for both men and women, will encompass a lifting for total reps segment for the Prejudging portion of the show, then a physique round with comparisons and compulsory posing at Finals that will be judged live. Each athlete's scores from the lifting round will be combined with their respective points from the physique round to determine placings at Finals. The purpose of this division is to find the athletes who not only possesses a look of being fit, but also can demonstrate it...power and body!
The Fitness Model class, which was demonstrated at both Prejudging and Finals of the Sandows show, is a new division for the ladies only and features the competitor being judged at Prejudging while wearing basic workout attire, doing quarter turns and compulsories, then returning to the stage for Finals in an evening fashion dress to be onced again judged live. Scores will be combined from Prejudging and Finals to determine placings. The purpose of this division is to find and recognize the ladies who are best suited to be fitness models in our industry.
More in-depth information for these two new divisions will be forthcoming...
9/16/19 - NEW CATEGORIES TO BE ADDED IN 2020
Further info and specifics on these exciting new 2020 categories to be revealed in the coming days as well as at the 2019 NPF Sandows PRO/AM being held at the Fawcett Center Theater on the Ohio State Campus in Columbus, Ohio, November 16th.
2/22/19 - UNPARALLELED REWARDS FOR PREP COACHES ANNOUNCED!
Effective immediately, the NPF is giving back to our supporting prep coaches/trainers/gyms even BIGGER THAN BEFORE!
When you, as a coach, bring 5 registered athletes or more to ANY NPF event you will have just earned a FULL one year "Coaches Membership" to the NPF. This will get you the same benefits (without paying a single penny!) as our current VIP ALL ACCESS pass. Except, for not just the current show, but for a FULL YEAR!!!! This means...
• Attend any and all future NPF contests (up to one year from date that you received your coaches membership) with FREE admission to prejudging AND Finals - even if you come to the event alone just to watch or hangout with us!
• Receive a complimentary official contest tee shirt at any OR ALL of those contests that you attend.
• Access to all competitor check-ins
• Access to all competitor/athletes meetings!
As I have stated before, as a long-time prep coach myself I have an immense amount of understanding and respect for what you do. It's time to extend more than a passing nod or mumbled thank you!
~ ALL SHOW START TIMES ARE 12P FOR PREJUDGING & 5P FOR FINALS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED~
Host Tanner: Tan Medics have been tanning for the last 7 years at events throughout the Midwest. They feature a full service tanning experience with multiple coats of Custom Pro Competition Color applied between Friday night and Saturday morning, backstage gluing and glazing. Her team of professionals will be at both prejudging and finals so you rest assured your tan will look professional and fresh both morning and night the day of the event. See photos below for examples of this incredible stage color **You can begin securing your tanning appointment directly from your Online Registration Form** Once you have made your deposit you will then need to sign up for a time slot (based on availability) by using the TANNING SCHEDULE link.
# 61 (2nd from left) in the photo below..
Far right in photo below..